Monday, May 11, 2009

To all the Mommies!

So, being a mom is the hardest thing I have ever done. I don't need to tell you all of the side effects that go along with children. I have two beautiful little girls who are the biggest, most important job I will ever take on. Yet, it has been and continues to be the most wonderfully rewarding as well. I had an amazing Mother's Day yesterday. I have two happy, healthy kids and a pretty awesome hubby. I feel so blessed.

I have so many dear friends who also have beautiful children who are not healthy. Some have physical disabilities, others developmental. I can not imagine what it is like to have to see your child struggle every day to accomplish simple tasks. I don't understand what it is like to have to fight to get health care coverage or special funding for extra equipment for your baby. I don't cry the tears they do over the lives their children will never have. These brave amazing women who still love their kids fiercely, who can't imagine life any other way. What I do and the struggles I go through are nothing compared to these fighters. They are my heros and they are the example I live by when dealing with my two young ones.

To all my wonderful mommy friends. I hope Mother's day was a great day for all of you. I want you to know that I love you guys and I love every one of your pretty and handsome babies. I can't imagine life without my amazing friends who share in the same circumstance and whom I can lean on for anything thick or thin. I can not believe that our children are growing up so fast! My kids are shooting up right before my eyes! God Bless Everyone of you, please know I am your biggest fan.

No comments: