Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up.....

So I haven't been keeping up with my blogging. I owe my lovely friends 10 facts about myself and a meaningful quote. So, that is my goal for today. Next week I am going to post my daily hot guys. I just need to compile my sexy list. I am kind of playing catch up. Soon I will conquer laziness and procrastination.....soon.


So ten facts about me.

1) I don't do well in large crowds. They overwhelm me and make me anxious. All the commotion and people talking over each other is a lot for me to handle. I also don't like when lots of people are talking at once. Same reason. My husband makes fun of me. I punch him. Then I feel more calm.

2) I love to spend time with my family. They are the most important thing in my life. All of them: my husband, my children, Mom, Dad, Mom and Dad in law, brothers and sisters, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandparents. I love that my kids get to see both our families all the time and family are going to be their best friends. They are the best and it is fun to be together.

3) I have no idea what I want to do in life. Still. I have wanted to be a dancer since I was 3. When that slipped by I was left lost. I still am kind of wandering around without direction as far as a degree and career is concerned. I have toyed with about 100 ideas and still haven't settled on any one thing. I keep just hoping I can lose 60 pounds and dance anyway I guess. hahahaha

4) I love to dance. I can not even explain the feeling. I am considerably heavier than before so I am unable to do some of the things that came so naturally before. It is VERY hard for me but I am just blessed that I am still able to dance at all. I live and breathe to dance.

5) I love UFC. It rocks my world. I would give my left buttcheek to go to a fight! I know it isn't very girly but I love it all the same.

6) I love shoes. Heels really. I think they are super sexy and they always fit. I never wore a pair of shoes that made me feel too fat.

7) I don't like soda. Or really any carbonated beverage. I think it is kinda gross. I haven't really drank soda in almost 5 years. Every once in awhile I try it and remember why I stopped. Yuck!

8)I love singing. Eveywhere, in the car and in the shower, around the house with my kids. Just not in front of people. I loved singing in small groups or choirs but solos make me feel like throwing up.

9) I love food. All food. I think it is fun to try new things. I love to cook and bake. I love to experiment and discover new tastes and ideas. Plus, there is nothing that brings a family together like a good meal. My family sits down almost every night for a family supper. We talk about our days and just eat together.

10) I used to think that I didn't have any friends and that I would never know what it meant to have a "real" best friend. Now, I havbe some of the very best friends in the whole world. So many good people that I can really count on. I love you with all my heart and I don't know what I would do without you!



Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. -Thomas Jefferson
Now, I do not have five friends on here who haven't already done this but I will tag Shauna, Kathleen and Tiffany. Love yoU!

No comments: